At these individual weddings, I realized two things.
One: I want a short and to the point church service/ ceremony.
Two: I have very few cousins that are not married yet.
Spencer's Wedding ceremony was held at the Krikpatrick's Chapel in New Brunswick. I thought it was adorable that they decided to have their ceremony at Rutgers, where they met. I have only been to the chapel once before for Sharon's Choir Performance. It is a small warm inviting setting with red walls and mahagoney seats. My vocabulary is limited so I don't know how to describe the decor. But it was really nice and simple. I loved the color of the bridesmaid dresses, champagne. And like I clearly noted above, it was short. It was only twenty minutes. They said their vows and "I do"s and were pronouned husband and wife within half an hour. Nice and simple.
| Lovely Bride and Handsome Groom Grace and Spencer |
| Cousin Joyce and Me |
| Lovely Bride and Handsome Groom Ann and Chris |
| Cousin Queena and Me |
ooh your dress in that last picture looks fancy shmancy!
ReplyDeleterelax, you still have enough time. noone can dictate the time of your wedding, or even if you choose to get married at all!
ReplyDelete