As we continued walking...you would have never guessed what I spotted. I have already asked Dad if we can go tomorrow. I am starting to think the Anthropologie stores are attracted to me. I see them everywhere I go.
We went to Atlantic Fish Company
Dinner Time
| Award Winning New England Clam Chowder in Bread Bowl |
| Pan Seared Sea Bass with Lobster Ravioli |
| The Coolest Thing in the Room: a Big Ship |
I love hot chocolate. When I saw "Speacialty Hot Cocoa Drinks" I got super excited. Only to my dismay, the special-ness to the drinks was the alcohol that was in it. Super disappointing.
| My Go-to Dessert: The Classic Creme Brulee |
I haven't seen Jen in probably four years. I am so glad she is doing well and that she was able to come have dinner with us tonight.
Above are the quick shots we took outside the restuarant. Below is a shot I took on the walk back from dropping Jen off at the T station. I thought it was a pretty site.
Indeed, a very pretty site! So good to see you after so many years!
ReplyDelete