Happy Hannukah!
I do not really celebrate Hannukah, but a lot of important people in my life do. So I would like to wish them a Happy Holiday. Other than that, I have not had time to making any layouts. This does make me very sad, but I have not stopped making memories. The memory I am posting is about a week and half late. But it is better late than never. Last Monday was a super cool guy's birthday. Without any planning, Diana and I were able to pull together an awesome get together to celebrate Mike's Birthday.
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MIKE (AKA GOD)!
Message to the Birthday Boy:
I am so glad I met you. Thank you for being such an awesome person to be friends with. I still remember the day I moved in and I saw that you were moving in too. Who knew we would be as good of friends as we are now. So this post is for you, Happy Belated Birthday. I hope you had and will always have a good time with Diana and me. Of course we cannot forget about our beloved Brian!
PS. One more thing, can you please stop watering the crops? I don't really like it when it rains. Thanks God!
No comments:
Post a Comment