The last time I wrote, I had mention I was going to Chicago for a few days for work. It feels so long ago, but it has only been three months. I wasn't there for long, but I was able to capture some good memories with my camera. A colleague of mine in the Chicago branch gave me a place to stay and showed me around the city.
I love these polaroid sheets that designers come out with. Usually, I would cut up the sheet and add them like die cuts. This time, removed the center of the polaroid and backed a few openings with my photos of different sights around Chicago: Buckingham Fountain, Cloud Gate (aka 'the bean'), Crown Fountain, Jay Pritzker Pavilion and the Navy Pier. There are also these 'liked' stickers that remind me of Instagram likes. I added plenty of those; most of my photos were from my Instagram.
I love these polaroid sheets that designers come out with. Usually, I would cut up the sheet and add them like die cuts. This time, removed the center of the polaroid and backed a few openings with my photos of different sights around Chicago: Buckingham Fountain, Cloud Gate (aka 'the bean'), Crown Fountain, Jay Pritzker Pavilion and the Navy Pier. There are also these 'liked' stickers that remind me of Instagram likes. I added plenty of those; most of my photos were from my Instagram.

No comments:
Post a Comment