Graduate Rutgers with an MBA with a marketing and supply chain management as concentrations- Move out and learn to live on my own (can't do this yet, when I don't have a job)
Find a paid marketing internship- Have a job in marketing (working on this)
Go to a place I have not been yet ( Italy or Japan)(Went to Italy and Hawai'i)Finish reading "Tipping Point"( I had also read Commitment, Blink, and Socialnomics)- Fill two more journals.(currently on the one from Kate Paperie) (completed the Kate Paperie Journal, onto my blue journal)
- Have published 300 blog entries (Close to 200 but not there yet, but I think I can official reach 300 next year)
- Gone Skiing (not become good at it but to physically "go") ( yeah I am still working on this)
Learned how to curl my hair( I bought heated rollers)Clean/Empty my room at home- Lose 15 pounds :) ( slowly happening)
- Learn another language (possibly...) (on Level 1 Unit 4 of the German Rosetta Stone)
- Own an Epson Picture and afford to pay for the operations and maintenance ( Not happening anytime soon)
Enjoy my last two semesters of being a studentSave $$Stop spending so much- Spend more time with my parents and maybe learn to be more calm speaking to them
- Learn more about my brother
- Have a more regular sleeping cycle (the last three is probably going to move other to next year)
- Do more volunteer work ( definitely didn't get to this)
Be more organizedBe more daring with my bakingLearn to cook edible food( Martin eats what I make )
Friday, February 3, 2012
Reflection of Twenty-Three
The last twelve months flew by. I do not know where the year went. Everything seems a bit blurry. This blog entry is about reviewing the list I created last year on things I wanted get done. A few months ago, I had went back to see my own progress. There were a few things that I had definitely completed, others were a work in progress and some haven't even been touched.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment