| Making My Birthday Wish with 24 Candles! |
So my goal list was short one goal. There should be 25 goals not 24 for my 25th year of life. Unfortunately, I did not realize this until after my goals were published. I guess I will amend it now.
25. Set up my own website.
Coming up with a 25th goal was fairly difficult. Maybe I was not thinking outside the box enough. But I think setting up my own website will surely be a challenge. Computers aren't really my thing, but I have picked up many skills along the way as I have slowly gained interest in website developing. I have my own URL, but I am still trying to figure out all the settings.
Last week, I spent some time making books. Not writing books, making them. They are meant to be like a smash book. You can put your scraps and memorabilia in them. You can staple, tape or glue the items in. I made them with the abundant amount of pattern paper I had. The pattern papers are super colorful; that is what makes them awesome background sheets for a smash book. I decided to give them to a friend for her birthday. Hopefully, she will put them to good use.
No comments:
Post a Comment