Layers...Layers... then Clutter! Sometimes I compare my layouts to ones I see on other blogger's sites. Not only do they or may they have a higher disposable income, they add a layer, after layer, after layer to things on the page. Sometimes, it may look cluttered. But for some reason, they always look great! I do not know why I am so stingy with my materials. It may be because I definitely do not have a disposable income to spend and purchase loads of materials. But I think I just need to be more daring and experiment more with my materials. I save every scrap so I just do not like building up a pile of materials that I have a really hard time using and incorporating into new layouts.
I love polka dots. You can see the reoccurring theme with the circle cut outs that I used to bring out the Title and the quote "A true friend fills a place in your heart that you never knew was empty". I was going through tough time the last semester of undergrad. When I had something to do everyday with friends and knowing that I have Friday tours with great people, it kept me busy. I had also used the clear "Best of times" and used the same technique in attaching it with brad as I did in the Missing You entry.
As some may have noticed, at times there will be a list at the end of my entry naming all the products I used for the layout. Sometimes I do not. At the start of my blog entries I did not list them, eventually I realized I would want to know what some people use. So I started, but sometimes I forget to write down after I complete a layout. This time, I do not have a list because I lost or accidentally threw away the stack of note cards I wrote on listing what is in this layout and many layouts to come. Woops, sorry folks!

very spring-y color theme. me like.
ReplyDelete