Exclamation Point is not only the name of the spot that we took these pictures, it is also how excited I am to be leaving in 3 days for Singapore!!! I am going to be either religious and write a few entries while I am abroad or absolutely quiet again. I will see how I am feeling. For now, enjoy my very colorful layout!
I have collected so much paper that I do not know what to do
with it all. The problem starts with me not wanting to cut it up because they
are so pretty. My brain cannot handle the idea of ruining a whole sheet of
12x12 paper. The companies will always
continue to make more and I will always continue to buy more. The layout above
really made me cut deep into some of my stash. I need more motivation to go
deeper. Help!

No comments:
Post a Comment