Hello everyone,
Hope you are staying warm and dry indoors from this crazy storm. Who knew, rain and wind would close down my office. So now I have time to update my blog. Real world has been tiring me out; updating has stayed at bottom of my list of priorities.
Although my blog has taken a back seat, my scrapbooking hasn't stopped. I have been working on a few things thing during my spare time. Below is a layout I made for a birthday album. Photos were supplied and some had details about when it was taken, so I made it a title for this page.
Some of the details I like about the layout are the background and the title. I made the background with die-cut triangles to make a diamond pattern. I was really trying to make a chevron pattern. I will succeed next time. As for the title 'Dec 1992', I had pattern paper that had numbers on it and I was able to spot the 1-9-9-2 in the proper order to color in with a marker and have those numbers pop out.
Hope everyone stays safe the next few days while Sandy passes through our east coast.

No comments:
Post a Comment