I consider myself a budget conscious scrapper. Whenever I purchase an item, it either has to be on sale or I have a coupon to discount it. If I could get a penny for every hour I spend thinking about whether I want or should buy something, I would be filthy rich. It is ingrained in me to get the most bang for my buck. This definitely translates to my scrapbooking as well. Whenever, I start a new page I try to use my scraps and already opened products. I also save a lot of tiny little pieces, thinking that I might be able to use them again on a later project. The negatives I am left with after I use the Slice, are kept in a little bag hoping they will come in handy later when I am creating new pages.
This layout was creating with many different leftover scraps. However I did need a fresh sheet to make the circle rim cut out. I love the colors and how all of it can come together to be a background for these photos. My cousin-in-law Tim is with his son, Jake, in the photos. Jake makes him so happy. You can see the love emanating through the photos.

Beautiful layout and what precious photos!
ReplyDelete