This morning I had Martin go with me to another Market. This one was closer to our B&B but the items were pretty much the same. I could find the same products on the streets of China town in New York City.
 |
| Via Sannio Market |
We went to a nearby supermarket to pick up some lunch. I found it extremely fun to play with the weighting machine. Each product has a number assigned to it. You place the produce onto the scale, select the proper number and then a little sticker will be printed out with the price on it.
After lunch, Martin and I headed into the center of Rome to see the major tourist attractions: Piazza di Spagna- The Spanish Steps, Fontana di Travi and the Pantheon. As soon as we got out of the Metro, a guy came up with me with flowers and said they were free... of course they weren't. He tried to get Martin to give him some money.
 |
| At the Spanish Steps |
 |
| On our way to the Foundation, we stopped for some Gelatto. |
 |
| Mango and Mixed Berries. YUMMY! |
 |
| At the Fontana di Travi |
 |
| Can you believe this crowd? |
 |
| Inside the Pantheon, looking out |
 |
| At the Pantheon |
 |
| Our dinner in Rome |
Day two of Rome complete and we are having a blast!
No comments:
Post a Comment