Martin and I had a really good dinner at Fishtail. Then it was a blast with the rest of my friends at LEI last night. I would say it was a great start on the twenty fourth year of my life. I was so glad that everyone was able to come out and celebrate with me.
Now I want to make a list of 24 things I want to do in the next year. A year from now, I want see how much I have accomplished.
- Graduate Rutgers with an MBA with a marketing and supply chain management as concentrations
- Move out and learn to live on my own
- Find a paid marketing internship
- Have a job in marketing
- Go to a place I have not been yet ( Italy or Japan)
- Finish reading "Tipping Point"
- Fill two more journals.(currently on the one from Kate Paperie)
- Have published 300 blog entries
- Gone Skiing (not become good at it but to physically "go")
- Learned how to curl my hair
- Clean/Empty my room at home
- Lose 15 pounds :)
- Learn another language (possibly...)
- Own an Epson Picture and afford to pay for the operations and maintenance
- Enjoy my last two semesters of being a student
- Save $$$
- Stop spending so much
- Spend more time with my parents and maybe learn to be more calm speaking to them
- Learn more about my brother
- Have a more regular sleeping cycle
- Do more volunteer work
- Be more organized
- Be more daring with my baking
- Learn to cook edible food
i love your goals for the year! you can do it - i hope 2011 is a fantastic year for you, Mandy. and i love hte photos! are they going on fb too?
ReplyDelete