I wanted to start wrapping things up now that I am heading home. Except waiting patiently at the Heathrow Airport for my flight, I have nothing better to do. I should have booked an earlier ticket. It did not occur to me that I would be wasting time sitting here just waiting. These last twelve days have been quite a journey. A journey I never intended to take on my own. But I have discovered and realized the most amazing things in this world and in my life.
I really want to mention the people that help make this lonely winter vacation of mine into one of the best I have been on. First off, the Esser Family. They welcomed me into their home for the New Year and allowed me to spend it with them. They are truly a wonderful family. From the delicious meals made by Martin's Mom to the great laughs we had at the dinner table, hopefully we will meet again soon.
 |
| The Esser Family and Me |
As for my stay in London, Wendy was such an amazing host. Even though she just got back from a Barcelona vacation, had to go to work and wasn't feeling good, she still spent time with me when she could and made me dinner. I appreciate her taking me in and dealing with all my indecisiveness on where to go in London.
 |
| Wendy and Me |
Well, thats the end of my lovely Germany and United Kingdom trip. Until we meet again, Europe, I will see
you at my next stop: Italy. (or maybe not, Tokyo, Japan is also calling me)
No comments:
Post a Comment