"Many are stubborn in pursuit of the path they have chosen, few in pursuit of the goal." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Like the title of this layout, my friend and I spent a good twenty to thirty minutes picking the type, style and color of the sweatshirt we were buying for our friend for his birthday. As you can tell, we did decided on the dark blue. More importantly, was that he liked it. I made this layout to do something that was not an event. I usually scrap special days. I am going to try to do a little more of adjective-type layouts. Sindhu and I had purposely posed for the pictures to look like we were thinking. Usually I just scrap pictures I take at random. However, I thought it would be fun to scrap the effort we put into choosing the present.
Materials:
Ribbon- MarKcella
Flowers - Prima
Letters - Studio 112
Materials:
Ribbon- MarKcella
Flowers - Prima
Letters - Studio 112

No comments:
Post a Comment