I couldn’t figure out what I wanted to do. I really wanted to use the MM clear flowers and the MM clear over the picture; but I couldn’t figure how to attach it without ruining it with glue. So I decided to thread it with ribbon, similar to how I did it on my Special Day Layout. I punched two holes, and then asked myself then what? My inspiration came from a swing. I took two balsa sticks and made it like the branch on a tree. Then I hung the photo from ribbon. The ribbon was awesome because I didn't have to ruin the picture or clear with the glue. Of course I love my flowers, so I surrounded it with foam flowers like they were garlands. Aren't my niece and little cousin adorable? Comes with the family genes.

wow, you were so quick with the challenge! love that you were inspired to get creating right away. and love what you did with the ribbon, to hang the photo. such a great idea to attatch the clear frame over the photo. thanks for playing along :)
ReplyDelete