Friday, March 26, 2010

My 22nd

Since we are in a week full of birthdays, I thought I would share my 22nd birthday layout. It wasn't a day of extravagance, but it was memorable and pleasant. I got an awesome present from my friends: a new scrapbooking box and a bunch of awesome scrap goodies. The ribbon on the page was in the birthday package. Rutgers Club also surprised me with a slice of cheesecake and a song.

I promised myself the day Sindhu and I went scrapbook supply shopping that I wouldn't purchase anymore paper, but I couldn't resist when they were on sale for 25 cents each. I got this one at the cute Scrappers Cove  store in the town next door. But I have been collecting paper forever. I have all sizes and I tried use as much of it as possible. I loved the cute 6x6 patterned paper with Happy Birthday on it. I just cut them into strips and used it to frame my smaller pictures.

1 comment:

  1. it really is fun shopping for others!! And it was a fun day....glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete