Sunday, March 7, 2010

Complete

So my computer broke down two weeks ago, but it has been fixed by my very awesome friend, Jason Hwee. Not only did I have my computer fixed, I received my Chocolatier Package from Crop Chocolate. I have so much to do this week before spring break. I cannot wait to just relax and of course do more work when my break comes. I guess that project  will just have to wait. Until then, I decided to post something new.

This layout is my one of my best in a long while.  Or at least I think it has been my better ones. It is simple and feels complete. The accents of the orange and blue are brought out by the embellishments. The picture also has meaning for me because these friends are some of the favorite people in my life. It has meaning for me, especially the quote “Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only TRUE FRIENDS will leave footprints in your heart.”

1 comment: