Thursday, March 25, 2010

15 Years and Counting






 
Happy Birthday Steph!
This week is filled with birthdays. I want to wish a very big birthday shout out to my longest friend, Stephanie Hong. I am one of the Chocolatier designers for Crop Chocolate and with my special products I designed this
card for Steph. For the first time, I was able to use a rub on successfully. It was actually really fun. I was going to do it on a white background, but I thought the white would hide the white parts of the rub on. So I decided to use a black background. I think it turned out really nice. I also used the ribbon as the binding. 

A message to the Birthday Girl:
We have been friends for fifteen years (give or take a year). I always expected that we would be friends for life, and it is truly great to have this as evidence of our commitment. I wish I remembered how we became best friends in second grade. How did you stand me all these years? Well, I cannot celebrate the special day with you, but I bet we will have a great time this weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment