Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Time Flies When You're Having Fun


So I am sitting in my room tonight having a heart to heart chat with my awesome roommate, Roxi. She is a pharmacy major (really smart person); and she is always studying. So it is rare that we get the chance to just lay in our bed and chat. My gosh has time flew by; I met Roxi almost three years ago as a panicking freshman looking for roommates my sophomore year. I am so glad that I found her and the group of pharmacy students that I ended up living with. I barely spent anytime with her for the next two years because I was always busy with my boyfriends. She was a great sport and never got mad that I left her alone. She probably preferred me not bothering her anyway. 

For the last two and a half months, I spent nearly everyday with her. It was just like I imagined it would have been if I spent more time in my room. I am sad I will be leaving her at the end of this May, I really wish I got to know her better.  I already know she is an awesome person with a great future ahead of her. Hopefully before the semester is over she and I will have a few more great weeks together and create more memories. We definitely did when Clinton Kelly came to our school to talk about professional wear. One thing for sure Roxi and I are big fans of the show What Not to Wear on TLC. Clinton Kelly is just as awesome in real life as he is on television. A really down to earth kind of guy. We had a great time and great seats not to mention. Nothing too special about the layout, just that , it was a really special event that I share with Roxi.  

No comments:

Post a Comment