Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My Stamp Works!

Diana birthday is today of course!? But I already made sure a few weeks ago when I saw her for dinner I had her present ready. When I first met Diana, we were outside our school apartment building moving in for our orientation. At first glance of her room, you would know she loves the color pink. It's too obvious for you not to notice. As a result, her birthday card ran a pink theme. What I like the most about this card was how I attached the plastic flower to the ribbon with a purple flower brad. I would say my abilities are not in layouts, but in attachment methods of elements to one another. The detail in my "dreaMS design" stamp worked extremely well. Even though my name was extremely small, it inked on to the paper flawlessly. 

Anyways,
Happy Birthday Diana!
May your dreams take your further every year.


1 comment:

  1. Yay I loved this card. I still have it :)

    but I don't know what you mean with this pink thing... haha

    ReplyDelete