Monday, July 4, 2011

How Much Can I Drink?

Clearly not much. I did a wine tasting with Sharon in Paris and then I did another one with Martin near his hometown. Maybe I should consider doing one in Italy... Yes... I said ITALY! Details on hotels and transportation were settle last weekend. I am super excited to be able to cross another item on my list. Rome and Venice are the two cities in the itinerary. And I am counting down the days until vacation. I have already bought a bunch of items specifically for the trip. Another scrapbook is in order for Italy. I think I am going to start that today since it is my last summer holiday. 

I like this layout especially for its color combination. I used a transparency over the picture. My method of attaching them together was with the pretty epoxy paper clip. The picture is one of my favorites. Although I am very conscious that sometimes I hold the wine glass incorrectly.   


Materials:
Target $1 Ribbon
Queen & Co. Sunflower Yellow Rhinestones
Prima Fancies Aloha Petals
Making Memories Clear Scrolls
Making Memories Mat Stack Brights
EK Success Sticks Tag Types
Making Memories  Chloe's Closet Epoxy Clips

No comments:

Post a Comment