Friday, May 6, 2011

Too Far For Dinners

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked. ~Author Unknown

This layout is a very old one. The pictures are twice as old. In the last two months, Ariel and Sindhu celebrated their recent birthdays in March and April, respectively. for this layout I wanted incorporate the pictures into a shape of a cake. The strips of colorful paper on top are to be candles. The balloons on the side are to give it the cheery birthday feel.

I am very much looking forward to going back to Central Jersey for this summer. ( I am not excited about living with my parents though because, my father never turns on the air conditioning regardless of the temperature) But I will be closer to my friends, so we can meet up and hang out.

3 more days of sleeping in and then the busy-ness starts.
Things I want to do this summer:
1) Rock my internship (this is a must)
2) Learn another language  (which means a visit to the library)
3) Clean out my room ( I intend to do a before and after shot of this disaster)
4) Network- network -network
5) Learn the basics of adobe software
That's all for now. Time to go back to doing nothing.

3 comments:

  1. haha i'd like to see number 3 happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the quote! Also, I've discovered that learning a new language outside the classroom is neither fun nor easy, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a birthday I will NEVER forget! You guys made it a special 21st! I really love the layout :)

    ReplyDelete