Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day Cards

It is Mother's day today and I am spending it packing and moving out later this evening. I will be spending time with my Mommy as she helps me move out of my school dorm. Going home to start my internship tomorrow. I did make these Mother's Day cards for Cropchocolate's {Spring/Easter} style challenge. Not only did I make one for my Mommy, I made some extra ones thinking that I could sell them. If I do not get to use them anytime soon, I can always save them for next year. 

I tried to use my Making Memories Slice more. Many of the die cuts were produced with the Slice. Recently, I purchased a Slice that can draw and emboss. I have not tried it yet, but I plan on using sometime soon. I would love to work with a heat embosser and all the glitter. Embossing is definitely on my list of new things to try this summer. So much I want to do, but when I look at it, I am concerned that I will not have enough time to do anything. I will be needing all my energy to make an impression at my internship. 


MM Buttons and Blossoms
Cloud 9 Design Heart Raindots
Queen & Co. Pearls
Slice Design Basic & Seasons


MM Chloe's Closet Journaling Sticker
MM Chloe's Closet Tiny Alphas
MM Blossoms and Buttons
MM 5th Avenue Trim
Queen & Co. Grass Green Rhinestones


Studio 18 Rhinestones Strass
MM Glitter Bradds Just Chillin'
MM Blossoms and Buttons
Slice Design Basics & Seasons
MM Mat Stack
MM Sabrina Decadent Edges

Happy Mother's Day to the awesome Moms!

No comments:

Post a Comment