Monday, May 9, 2011

Second Semester Down

After my first day at work, it is clear that my second semester is at its official end. It has been a pleasant experience so far. Another day tomorrow, but I think I am getting a hang of this eight hour day routine. 

This layout is from my first semester. I will create another one after we have other second end of the semester party, which is this Friday. Next semester will be my last semester as a student. I do not see any other reason why I would be a student in the future unless I am planning to get another degree. 


Materials:
Making Memories Chipboard Alpha Stickers 5th Avenue
Making Memories Mat Stack Black and White
White Blossom Sparkle Stickers
Making Memories Scrapbook Basics Alpha Black and White
Recollection Glitter Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment