Saturday, May 28, 2011

Too Many Changes

I guess it is time to make an appearance, especially now that I have been MIA for three weeks. (But I highly doubt any body would even notice). Work has been getting better every week and I am learning more about what I want to do after I graduate.

As the officical summer approaches, I would love to start scrapbooking again. Unfortunately, the goal I have set have set out for myself to clean my room has not been acheived yet. The deadline of May 31st is drawing near and slight progress has been made. I did not take a picture of what my Disaster, (yes with a capital D; it has a name,) lookes like prior to the massive overhaul. Truthfully, I was too embarassed to even look at it myself. However, with this three day weekend, I hope I can pull it all together.

I will put a more legit update soon. Give me another two weeks. :)

1 comment: