Saturday, January 26, 2013

Goodbye New Jersey- At Least for Now

It has been a long time in planning; I am officially living in Virginia.  Don't worry- it is nothing permanent. But I will be here for 6 months. It will be the furthest and longest time I will be away from my home. Occasionally, I will return for a visit. But the drive is quite long and of course you know how much I love driving. (Written sarcasm is fairly difficult to do well.)

A new year has started and I feel behind because there are a thousand things I want to share and talk about. I have been meaning to update my blog, but it fell to the bottom of the list. It has been difficult for me to have all my ducks in a row before I moved and started my new job. Now that I am settled well in Virginia, I can start filling in the gaps for past few months.

I love to browse Pinterest to see fun crafty ideas. There was a frame with dates that caught my eye. It was the perfect inspiration for a gift I wanted to make for my supervisor. In secret, I contacted her fiance for some information and made the follow shadow frame for her. I was thrilled that she liked it because it took me a while to configure what I wanted where. The hardest part was to fold the ribbons - don't you think they turned out well?






No comments:

Post a Comment