Sunday, December 30, 2012

Is it really going to be 2013?

Hello World, it has been another long while since I last posted. There are many changes approaching other than the fact that 2013 is right around the corner. I guess it is time to reflect on the last year as one should when the new year arrives.

It is sad that I do not have to scroll very far to see the first post for 2012. I clearly have not been productive on my blog - which was one of my resolutions for the year.

Oh my, look at my list- it is very disappointing.

1) Exercising more - did not do
2) Save $$$ - sort of did
3) Blog more - did not do
4) Apply to more job openings - sort of did, I ended up with the job
5) Be more organized - sort of did, I am still a mess
6) Worry less - nope
7) Enjoy Life - hmm, this may be the only success for the year or I at least attempted to try
8) Try new things - I have to think about what I can consider "new"
9) Lose weight - definitely not, I am pretty sure I gain lots
10) Proofread more carefully of my writing - haha, I cannot believe this is on the list
11) Write more often (blog & journal) - yeah.... did not happen
12) Stress less - um, still stressing

So it is very clear to me that setting resolutions do not motivate me. I have to think about it for the next couple of days how to be more productive. In the meantime, greetings from Basel, Switzerland.


No comments:

Post a Comment