Friday, November 2, 2012

Titleless

I am in disbelief that I am still in North Carolina. It will be one entire week by tonight around 11:30 pm. That is when I landed last week to visit Martin for the weekend. Funny enough, I am coming down again next weekend. I will be home for a little more than 5 days and then I will be flying again. Other than that, I have been able to reach my parents- thank goodness. Everyone I know is okay. Hope you are not in this terrible mess left by Sandy, and if you are stay safe and stay 'Jersey Strong'.

On to another layout,

On most occasions, I have a title for my pages. But every now and then I would create something and cannot think of a good title for. Below is one of them. I love the circles and the flow of the photos and embellishments. I did not want to color up the pretty design on the pattern paper. Along with badges, plastic buttons and foam circles,  I used two rub-ons on this layout as well. It was a nice soft touch to add a little bit of writing. There was a sort of mixed materials on this page. The commonality was their circular shape.  


No comments:

Post a Comment