Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Missing Sassafras

So I officially got a week plus in North Carolina. Hurricane Sandy, now known as Superstorm Sandy, cause my airline to rebook my flight  five times. I still haven't reached my parents. I hope they get in touch with me soon. Since I have had time to sit in Martin's apartment to do whatever I want, I wrote another blog entry.

When Sassafras closed their manufacturing doors, they did an entire box sale. They gave a few pages of pop up flowers. I love using them because it gives so much dimension to a layout. It also helps fill an empty page fairly quickly. These have also been used a few times for the shadow boxes I had created. I think I enjoy this page the most because the color combination. They had awesome products. It is so unfortunate that they are no longer producing, however they are still designing with other companies. I am sure The nice pastels are bright and color, and soothing to the eyes. The dark purple alphas pop out really well against the pastels.  



No comments:

Post a Comment