Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Exercising My Right Today

Today is a day to remember. I, Mandy Szeto, have voted for her very first time. No, I did not just turn eighteen. I have had this ability for awhile. But I chose not to because politics just 'weren't my thing'. It still isn't. However, this election did look extremely important- so woke up before 6 a.m. got ready and went to the polls as early as possible before heading to work. Making my selection was easy; I pressed a few buttons and submitted my vote. I hope you did too.

Moving on...

I rarely make a double page layout. On occasion I would if the right pictures present themselves. The way I make a double page layout is to have similar pattern paper if I cannot use the same one. Then I have strips of  the same paper on both pages to share borders or elements. The frames worked well to add emphasis on the pictures and dimension to the page. For a very long time, I had held on to these embellishments about love and wedding events. I am glad I was able to use them on this project.



No comments:

Post a Comment