Monday, October 29, 2012

The Hurricane Sandy Post

Hello everyone,

Hope you are staying warm and dry indoors from this crazy storm. Who knew, rain and wind would close down my office. So now I have time to update my blog. Real world has been tiring me out; updating has stayed at bottom of my list of priorities.

Although my blog has taken a back seat, my scrapbooking hasn't stopped. I have been working on a few things thing during my spare time. Below is a layout I made for a birthday album. Photos were supplied and some had details about when it was taken, so I made it a title for this page.

Some of the details I like about the layout are the background and the title. I made the background with die-cut triangles to make a diamond pattern. I was really trying to make a chevron pattern. I will succeed next time. As for the title 'Dec 1992', I had pattern paper that had numbers on it and I was able to spot the 1-9-9-2 in the proper order to color in with a marker and have those numbers pop out.


Hope everyone stays safe the next few days while Sandy passes through our east coast.

No comments:

Post a Comment