Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Typical Embellishments

For those that were not in the path of Hurricane Sandy, lucky you. As I sit here waiting to hear replies from friends and family in the area, I anxiously wait for some news. I know that there is no power in my home town. I will have to wait patiently to hear from my parents and friends that they are all right. 

Have you read!? Project life is partnering with American Crafts. Sounds like a very good idea, I would be very interested to see what comes about from this partnership. I have been printing my project life photos, unfortunately I haven't gotten a chance to work on it. Hopefully, I will be able to work on it again before this year ends.

When I scrap, I notice I use the same few types of embellishments over and over: flowers, ribbon, and  gem stickers.  I never thought I had a style, but most of my are consistent with surrounding the photos with flowers, ribbon and gem stickers. I really like the larger die-cut shapes to layer with the 12x12 patterned paper. I really like the pearl swirls; I think they are over priced, so I wouldn't buy them. I received these in a mystery box from other designers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment