Tuesday, June 28, 2011

su·per·cal·i·frag·i·lis·tic·ex·pi·al·i·do·cious

I had another goal on my list of writing 300 posts by my next birthday. I think I am not putting enough time in reaching that goal. So here is another post on a layout I made months ago. Ever since my God- father took me to see The Lion King, I had been addicted to Broadway Shows. Martin treated me to see Mary Poppins last Christmas. I haven't seen any new Broadways out lately that I am dying to go see. The Amsterdam Theater was really pretty. As one can tell, I snuck a picture with my camera inside even though pictures are not allowed. I have not seen the movie either; so before going to the show, Martin and I watched the movie. I wonder what my next one will be? 


Materials:
Me & My Big Ideas Paper Pack
Making Memories Chloe's Closet Cork Alpha Stickers
Making Memories Chloe's Closet Journaling Stickers
Making Memories Chloe's Closet Tiny Alphas Stickers
Making Memories Chloe's Closet Flower Stickers
Making Memories Chloe's Closet Metal Bobby Pins
Making Memories Chloe's Closet Frames

No comments:

Post a Comment