Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My Addiction

I have to admit that I have an addiction. An addiction to buying paper! I should not have, but I did. I stopped at AC Moore prior to picking my Mom from work and disaster strikes. I found the new sale table AC Moore had set up in the back. And you guessed it, there was paper. I had told myself, no more purchases of supplies until I run out of the supplies I have at home. However, I have been searching for good cardstock for the longest time. For some reason, I convinced myself that it was a good buy and that I needed it for making my cards. The prices were some what reasonable. The best of my purchase was my rummaging through and found loose pretty pattern paper that had no packaging. Easily enough, I brought it to the registrar and they gave it to me for a dollar. This was definitely a good deal. Good deal or not, I am sad to say my goal of a finished organized room has not been met. There has been great progress, but not complete yet. I think I need a new deadline.


No comments:

Post a Comment