Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Laziness has taken over

After an hour of commuting and eight hours of work, I like to go home and relax. That includes me sitting in front of my computer and watching whatever I haven't already watched on Hulu. It actually takes quite of bit of motivation and pressure from myself to even write this entry. Not only that I have started being hungry all the time. There must be some science behind that situation like, heat makes a person hungry and lazy. Looking at my following layout makes me super hungry.


Thinking about those late nights in undergrad, makes me miss being in school. This event was an evening out with a few friends for drinks. Afterwards we went to grab ourselves the ever so popular Fat Sandwiches of New Brunswick. The pictures makes me laugh and lets me reminisce the good old days.

No comments:

Post a Comment