Friday, April 3, 2009

The beginnings...

I love to make scrapbooks. Weird thing is I love to make scrapbooks for other people. I haven't made a really good scrapbook for myself yet. This is the first page of the scrapbook that I made for my best friend. Three years ago we had to head off to college and of course she went the furthest; she went all the way to Philadelphia. I was so scared she will forget about me, so I decided to make her a scrapbook of our memories. There were some pretty hideous pictures of us when we were younger. Those pages will never be posted, so don't worry Grams. 

I recently went out with a high school friend of ours. And we counted how many years we have all known each other. It has been ten years. TEN YEARS! That is like a decade. I cannot believe that time has flown by so quickly. We are all graduating college next year. Where will we all be? Well, the more time passes, the more memories we will be making and the more I will be scrapbooking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment