Saturday, April 4, 2009

Midnight Breakfast

Our last high school band concert. It was our senior year and the last band concert for all the seniors. I had to make it to see Grams' last performance. It was really nice to go out with Kevin and Eric afterwards. I am trying to remember how I got away with staying out so late. I can still remember how hard it was to convince our parents to let us stay out late. Well, at least personally my parents gave me a hard time about being out late at night. I know they were just being parents and were concerned about my safety. But I was never far. This IHOP was right around the corner for our high school. 

I remember that summer before college, the four of us hung out a lot. I still have a lot of pictures from summer barbeques and activities. Oh, if only we can revisit some of those memories. I miss you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment