Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Physics equals pain

Oh this class was painful. I do not know how I made it out of the class alive. I think I failed the final. The ratio of girls to guys was like 1 to 5. Not only did I not do well in the class, I did not do well on the AP exam. There were so many study groups and study sessions. The session at my house was the worst. I was so embarassed about how horrible my session was. My lights barely worked and there were like 13 classmates in my house. We all ended up falling asleep on the floor of my living room. I think we were still studying at 1am to 2am in the morning. WE WERE JUST IN HIGH SCHOOL! I swear we were insane. The usual Dave, Inhwan , Grams and me went to Barnes and Noble a lot. I do not think I learned anything in that class. All I can remember is Charanis saying " the truth of the matter is...." and he loved to make fun of our former President Bush, because he went to Yale with him. 

Now that I look back, I do not know why I am studying to be an engineering. I flunked my high school Physics AP class, but I aced all my College Physics classes. I surprised myself. I still remember going back to visit after my first year. Charanis actually heard that I was doing well in physics. I felt proud. 

And yes that is actually my physics homework as the background sheet. I dug it up from the huge pile of random physics notes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment