Thursday, December 1, 2011

Winter Holidays are here...

What a busy Thanksgiving holiday. My Mom did Thanksgiving this year and it was absolutely hectic. We had about 20 people over and my house was super packed with people and food. Regardless it was fun and super filling after all the courses we had. Then (Friday) there was Black Friday shopping; we went to the Jackson Outlets as a group. Then (Saturday) there was my cousin's kid's 4th birthday. Then (Sunday) there was my Cousin Tat's wedding reception.

Now that Thanksgiving is over, it is the official start to the winter holidays. Christmas is a few weeks away, but I have pretty much finished my Christmas shopping weeks ago. I also made these Christmas cards a couple of weeks ago because I felt like procrastinating. I really enjoyed making these and think that they are some of my best card work.



My favorite aspect to this card is the metal trinket that I had, that said "Merry Christmas". 



My favorite aspect to this card, is the yellow twine and presents that played in really well with the stickers.

1 comment:

  1. that bottom card is ridiculously cute. i want it :P

    ReplyDelete