Saturday, December 10, 2011

Michael Sarshad's Birthday Celebration

Mikey's birthday was last week before Thanksgiving. And we officially celebrated yesterday! Brian did a fantastic job trying to keep our location and activity a surprise. Drum roll please....we went rock climbing in Fairfield. It was super fun and we made some new friends. Afterwards, we went to TGIF. By the time we returned back to Newark, it was 1 am. Thank goodness Brian was driving, because if it was me, I would have fallen asleep behind the wheel. At the end of my blog entry is the card I made for Mike's birthday; but first, check out the pictures of the great time we had together. 
Our event planer, Brian, and Martin Belaying

Climbing up, up and away

Birthday Boy, Mike, and our super cool Tiffany!

Mikey Climbing...

God is watching over us.

Martin and I at the top.

Brian was super awesome!

Me climbing.

A true supportive friend :)

The group!
Mike's card: I enjoyed making the cupcakes with the punch that I had purchased over the summer. It may look overboard, but I wanted to try out the repetition technique by having the same pattern. However, it is not in an organized manner. The cupcake colors match the overall colorful scheme from the pattern paper. I hope he liked it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment