Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Proper Winter Start

Our most difficult task as a friend is to offer understanding when we don't understand. ~Robert Brault

I do not know how this quote is applicable at the current moment. But in some ways it was and can be now. Martin's has had and have friends constantly visiting him here in the States. They tend to not speak English, so I am in the position of having the difficult task of trying to offer understanding when I clear have no idea what they are saying. 

This past weekend, a group of my friends and I planned our 2nd annual ice skating outing. The location for this activity is no other than the Rockefeller Rink. Martin's friend, Laura, also joined us because she is visiting New York area for her second time. 

Without Brian :(
with Diana
my favorite guys
The group
Around the same time last year, Martin's friend, Uwe, visited . At that time, the tree had already been lit. So we went to go see the Rockefeller Christmas tree. The layout is of our mini group adventure that evening. 


Materials:
Queen & Co. Pearl Silver
Target Organza Ribbon
Sandylion Essential Star Stickers
Making Memories Tagged Vellum Circles
Colorbok paper & alpha stickers
Making Memories Button & Blossoms
Sticko Rub-Ons Letters

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful quote, and it sounds fitting for your situation. I'm sure your doing a wonderful job at understanding, even if it is harder than usual! It looks like you had a lovely time ice skating! I'm going to have to start digging out my skates...

    ReplyDelete