Monday, April 7, 2014

Exclamation Point

Exclamation Point is not only the name of the spot that we took these pictures, it is also how excited I am to be leaving in 3 days for Singapore!!! I am going to be either religious and write a few entries while I am abroad or absolutely quiet again. I will see how I am feeling. For now, enjoy my very colorful layout!


I have collected so much paper that I do not know what to do with it all. The problem starts with me not wanting to cut it up because they are so pretty. My brain cannot handle the idea of ruining a whole sheet of 12x12 paper.  The companies will always continue to make more and I will always continue to buy more. The layout above really made me cut deep into some of my stash. I need more motivation to go deeper. Help!


No comments:

Post a Comment