Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Vanessa & Me

This is the last one for the Double Scoop kit. These pictures are quite recent. My Godfather had couple of days off and we made plans to take a trip to Boston. I have a few friends there that I haven’t seen in years and Vanessa is one of them. We met in Chinese school over a decade ago. The last time I saw her was at my Chinese school graduation. She moved to Boston for school and had stayed there. It was so nice catching up and meeting her boyfriend. 

There were overlays in the kit and I wasn’t sure what to do with them because I didn’t have any photos that fit in the sizes they had included. So I used them for layering. The most difficult part of the layout was to write my journaling under that orange overlay. I didn’t want to write on top in case the marker smeared on the plastic. I also use the branding strip from a My Mind’s Eye Cut & Paste collection paper as the anchor for the photo placement. I love using all my scraps to get the most out of my supplies.


No comments:

Post a Comment