Thursday, October 3, 2013

You and Me Happy Together

We had lots of professional photos taken on our trip to Hawai’i. I had them printed so I could scrap with them over a longer period of time. This time I pick one with us just walking on the beach. I scrap-lifted this layout from Paige Evans. I love her use of color and patterned paper. So I picked one collection and that was Crate Paper’s Fourteen Color. It has all the lovely pinks and turquoise with grays that you can image. I liked how the half layered circles brought focus to the photo. It looked like a dimensional flower. And instead of painting a fractional circle on the other side of the page, I cut one out from the backing of the packaging of the dimensional stickers from The Pier collection. It has the perfect notebook lines for me to write my journaling on. I need those lines because my journal would be extremely crooked without them. The dimensional stickers had sentiments that helped create the title. This one is definitely one of my favorites.


No comments:

Post a Comment