Friday, October 4, 2013

It's the Small Details

I am not sure if I will understand why I enjoy secretly snapping photos of him on his phone. It tends to usually be when I am shopping and he is just sitting around waiting for me. There has got to be some made up statistic about how much time men wait around for women while they shop. Don't worry girls, I am sure there is also a statistic about how much time women wait around for men to mature too. This was snapped during our long weekend to Asheville, N.C. 


I took one of Dear Lizzy's 5th and Frolic 6x6 papers and cut up the chevrons to make arrows. The arrows are direct towards Martin, bringing attention to the photo which has also been framed by a Capture collection frame. Wood veneer arrows were added for dimension.

No comments:

Post a Comment