Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Catching Up

I love catching up with friends. That seems to be mostly what I do outside of work, other than scrapbook. And I love it. Life has been more routine lately. Get up, go to the gym, go to work, go home, eat, sleep and repeat. Occasionally, you can throw in a dinner plan or a get together over the weekend. I believe it gets harder and harder to maintain friendships nowadays. Even though there are so many forms of social media to keep in touch; it is mostly meant for people that barely know you and care little enough to just breeze through your status updates. The real friendships are the ones that you want to keep and maintain. And I am sad to say that there are fewer people nowadays that want to even bother staying in touch.


For some reason, when I need to runaway somewhere, I run away to go see Grams. I have not done that in a while which is a good thing - to not have to run away. The last time I visited Grams, I met up with a few friends. Above is a picture of one of those instances. 

No comments:

Post a Comment