Monday, October 14, 2013

4:30 AM alarm

As I try harder and harder to keep up with these posts, I am realizing that I am not cut out for content writing. I had wanted to give up on this blog months ago. For the life of me, I cannot remember why I decided to continue. But there are going to be changes how my futures entries will be presented. The writing content is going to slowly decrease to just a picture of my layout. I have made a goal to myself to reach 400 posts , but I never said how long the posts had to be. 

I have decided to not stick with the stereotype of having long entries about what products I used and how I made the page. This is a hobby and it is something I enjoy. The blog has made it more of a chore and I know that barely a handful of people read this. So relating to a recent article I read about quitting something every Thursday - the point to get rid of something that is taking up your time and energy - I have decided to cut back on the writing about  my page. 


This page is about the day I woke up at 4:30 am to drive myself in D.C. to check out the cherry blossoms. It was #soworthit. One more thing: it costs a lot to have pictures that are in shades other than 4x6. So I printed two 4x6s and covered up the division with flowers. I like the fake panorama photo across the 12x12 page.

No comments:

Post a Comment