Thursday, September 26, 2013

Third Quarter Review

I have a little less than half a year to catch up on my goal of reaching 400 blog posts. I have 132, 131 after this one, to write. I would need to have at least one every other day in order to meet that. This layout of my twenty-fifth birthday reminded me how far behind I am this year.


The sprinkle pattern paper seemed appropriate especially next to my Carvel ice cream birthday cake. I found frames at Michaels with its Recollections brand; two bucks for five chipboard fames. It is a fabulous find. What I like even more is finding things I can use on my scrapbook pages from non-arts and crafts stores.  During one of my many trips to Anthropologie, I found pads of pretty stationary - it was a must have! It is the perfect journaling pad. 



No comments:

Post a Comment