Saturday, May 25, 2013

Rejuvenating My Creativity

I am spending Memorial Day Weekend with my favorite person in North Carolina. While we are away for a weekend getaway, you can enjoy one of the pages that got my creative juices flowing. I had purchased Amy Tangerine's Yes Please Stencil Kit; it was a I-MUST-HAVE-IT kind of a purchase. I was visiting Martin around President's day and went to the Archivers in Raleigh. This was close to the time when the stores just started carrying the new collections for the year. I really liked the skyline stencil. It works really well for city themed pages. I had photos from Martin's going away party in NYC. It takes awhile to do all the stitching; but, it was worth the effort and time to add texture and dimension to the page. 


No comments:

Post a Comment