Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Project Life: January 2013

I decided to sign up for the Studio Calico Project Life Kit when it first was available for pre-registration  last year. Luckily, when it started selling in January; I already had signed up for the subscription. Since day one, they have been sold out every time; there is still a waiting list.

The very first Project Life kit was called Block Party. I had decided to have the majority of my project life kit from Studio Calico to be the supplies I used for this year's Project Life. All left overs are being used for my full twelve by twelve pages and last year's project life album.

Credit: Studio Calico
It was a tough decision as to where to start my 2013 album because I celebrated my New Year in the middle of my vacation to Germany. I took it literally and started with the pictures of when the clock struck twelve. I do not follow the week by week process that many do. I find it super silly that people think it has to be used a certain way. When I read or listen to other scrappers stress over it, it confuses me. It is just recording memories, relax...











No comments:

Post a Comment